Senior Presales Consultant
We're currently working with a well-established MNC software company that specialised in risk management solutions. They are looking to hire a dynamic Presales Consultant for helping sales teams in APAC region. The ideal candidate is one who has knowledge/experience in operational risk in Oil & Gas (Chemical), Construction, Utility - seeking an opportunity in software area.
- Suited to a software savvy Engineer looking for a career change into software
- Client-facing role promoting operational risk management software in APAC
- Work flexibly between home and office, with many opportunities for travel.
Key responsibilities include:
- Serve as a technical and functional expert for solutions; bridge the gap between our products and our customers' needs
- Deliver presentations, product demonstrations and workshops to clients across oil & gas, corporate, pharmaceuticals, construction, utilities, food & beverage, industrial manufacturing and automotive
- Communicate with prospective clients, and collaborate with the Sales team, with the aim of growing market presence in Asia
- Deliver Proofs of Concept by applying solution functionalities using client's sample data
- Prepare proposals and answer questions and requirements found in Request for Information/Proposal (RFI/RFP) documents
- Represent Enablon at roadshows, industry events, conferences and seminars
- Work with professional services team to analyse requirements and determine product implementation strategies
- Have FUN!
The ideal candidate possesses:
- 5+ years' experience as Engineer in one of those industry - Oil & Gas (Chemical), Construction, Utility
- Engineering degree (ideally Petroleum or Mining engineering)
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Willingness to travel across Asia Pacific
- A love for helping customers to optimise their use of technology and information, so that their businesses succeed.
Please submit your CV by the link below or drop me an email () for more information. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. EA Registration No. 12C5526 / CEI Registration No. R1989007 (Hyewon Bae)