My client is a global name in the biopharmaceutical industry. With a strong emphasis on producing novel therapies for immunological disorders, my client is revolutionizing this industry. It now seeks an experienced Preclinical Scientist to come onboard.
- Provide supporting role in animal studies of immuno-oncology projects.
- Assume responsibility to maintain and authenticate cancer cell lines.
- Prepare effective tissue graft/organ transplant (xenograft) of cancer cells for tumour studies and monitor growth by in-vivo imaging systems
- Dissect, collect, and prepare different tissues and tumours for molecular pathology analysis.
- Assist in surgical procedures, blood collection, and administration of therapeutic agents
- Lead in isolation, culturing, and characterization of primary human and animal immune cells
- Develop procedures and protocols for experimental procedures.
- Degree in Biology, Biomedical Science, Veterinary Science or equivalent
- Fundamental knowledge with broad topics in cancer biology, immunotherapy, and biochemistry
- 3-5 years of research experience with animal models
- Prior experience in handling animals, blood collection, and administration of therapeutic agents
- Experience in murine tumour models and immunology techniques (flow cytometry, ELISA, imaging)
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to negotiate with internal and external stakeholders.
- Passion to make a change in the immunology space.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Abhik Damani on +65 6701 1527 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1544061 (Abhik Damani).