A well-known entertainment establishment is seeking a Public Relations Manager. This PR Manager would be responsible for engaging and working with key stakeholders to establish a strong and positive perception of the organisation. You would be strong in content creation and be a communications expert, leading the communications strategy. Another key point of the role would be to develop strong relationships with both the media and community.
- Develop communication strategies to maintain engagement with members and news media
- Plan and develop budgets for marketing & communications and PR programs and monitor the progress
- Incorporate PR and communications activities into marketing campaigns to support business goals and objectives, and coordinate with all other departments to maximise the efficiency of operations and activities
- Take charge of and manage editorial direction, design, production and distribution of organisation's publications
- Build and establish relationships with key media contacts, and coordinate & supervise press conferences, media briefings and interviews
- Possess a Degree in Mass Communications, with a strong command of the English language
- Proven track record in the PR and communications space with preferably at least 3 years in a managerial role
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to work well under pressure
- Creative, with strong collaborative abilities
- Strong sense of ownership in the work done
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Melanie Weller on +65 6701 1528 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1441021 (Melanie Anne Weller).