An exclusive Startup in Energy Storage Innovation who is currently scaling up their operations in Singapore. Looking to hire a Power System Engineer for their team.
- Designing, specifying, or testing battery equipment, battery-based backup power systems, or DC/DC or DC/AC power conversion equipment
- Hands-on experience with power systems equipment either in a lab environment or through field deployment for commercial projects
- Collaborate with system engineering team to determine how battery system technical characteristics should influence overall energy storage system design
- Experience in battery management systems (BMS), switching power supply circuit design AC-DC, DC-DC, Boosters, Li-ion/polymer battery charging, power conditioning, protection and distribution
- Degree in Power Electronic & Electrical Engineering with minimum 5-10 years of relevant experience in Power management for Battery ESS.
- Renewable energy integration, energy storage system, smart grid, power electronics interfaces and power management for AC, DC and hybrid AC/DC microgrids.
- Familiar with the full product development lifecycle of power electronics products.