Plant manager - Waste to Energy plant
I am currently handling a confidential and an exciting mandate with a leading name in the Energy sector who is currently looking to hire an experience leadership candidate for a Plant Manager role, to be based in Singapore.
It's a high visibility leadership role, where the candidate will be in charge of Operation & Maintenance of a Waste Incineration Plant. The role oversees a team of 6 direct reports and a team size of 70-80 professionals in the plant. More details can be shared with the shortlisted candidate on a confidential phone call discussion.
- Degree in Engineering
- Proven experience Min 8 years in Plant leadership covering maintenance and operations of a Incineration plant or a plant that has Boiler/ Steam operations
- Candidates from Water Treatment/ Waste Water Treatment / Chemical / Pharma plants can also apply
- Proven experience in leading a team
- Steam Boiler Certification and Energy Manager will be a big plus
- Excellent Interpersonal and Communication skills
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Savi on +65 6701 1524 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.CEI Reg. Number R1216080 (Sathiyarajan Vinayagamani).