My client is a leading RF solution provider, they are now looking for a PCB Layout Engineer in Singapore.
- Create and modify PCB Designs and detailed CAD drawings with keen attention to DFM/DFA using IPC standards and GD&T. Contribute as an individual as well as collaborate closely with RF Design Engineers, Mechanical Engineers, Component Suppliers, Software Developers, and Process Engineers to create designs from concept thru manufacturing and test.
- Peer review drawings done by other CAD team members.
- Create or update fabrication and product assembly drawings, using ADS, Altium, Solidworks, Cadence Allegro, or AutoCAD.
- Generate ECOs (Engineering Change Orders) to release completed drawings and BOMs
- Implement changes to existing documentation based on input from engineering and the manufacturing teams.
- Review BOMs and Drawings as they are transferred from engineering to manufacturing to ensure correctness and all documentation is transferred properly.
- You will hold at least bachelor Degree in Electronic or Electrical Engineering or other related fields;
- You will have more than 7 years of CAD design experience;
- You will be proficient with ECAD tools such as ADS, Altium, Cadence and AutoCAD, and have extensive knowledge of PCB manufacturing processes;
- You will ideally have experience in both electrical and mechanical design, experience with Solidworks is a big plus
- You will have RF High-frequency design knowledge with heavy experience on ATE multisite load boards and probe cards
- Candidates with lesser years of experience can be considered for a junior position
Candidates who require work pass need not apply.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Catherine QU on +65 9645 9680 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R22104823 (QU QIUSHI).
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Catherine Qu on +65 6701 1522 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.CEI Reg. Number R22104823 (Qi Qiushi).