1) Responsible for the development of various types of boards, complete product hardware design, device selection, schematic design, PCB design, hardware debugging and other related work
2) Participate in product / project requirement research and requirement analysis, outline design of products / projects and write related technical documents
3) Communicate project requirements with software engineer in real time, assist in project testing and system delivery and support project implementation
4) Analyze and solve hardware related technical issues during product / project development
1) Bachelor's degree or above in Electronics, Electrical / Communication Engineering, or other related majors
2) Minimum 3 years' experience in high-speed PCB Design (Motion Control Board)
3) Experience in transportation equipment (AGV, shuttle, sorter, etc) is preferred
4) Master the basic knowledge of analog circuits, digital circuits, and PCB design requirements
5) Skilled in the usage of at least one common PCB Design Software
Candidates who require work pass need not apply.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Catherine QU on +65 9645 9680 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R22104823 (QU QIUSHI).