My client is a Fortune 500 US MNC and a leader in the Industrial Equipment space and is looking for an Order Management specialist who has a strong background and experience with Oracle. The ideal candidate is one that has an engineering/IT degree and has experience with project management.
- Spearheads Oracle projects in the APAC region.
- Helps with testing to flag any concerns and work on improvements in Oracle.
- Work closely with Customer Care to enhance company productivity.
- New projects to come up with new functions and features, testing and discussing with the team.
- Familiarity with Oracle Recruit.
- Conduct collateral testing in order not to affect business operations.
- Connect with the regional superusers to discuss Oracle based issues and possible Improvements.
- Help with Oracle testing from other sites and perform collateral testing.
- Works with Order Management and Order Entry using Oracle.
- Come up with new materials for training to help train APAC users.
- Ensures regulatory compliance of safety rules.
- Degree in Engineering or IT.
- Excellent background in Oracle, JDE & CRM Cloud.
- With at least 3-4 years of hands-on experience in Quote and Order Management in Oracle