Operations manager - Transportation & Logistics Management - Leadership role
- Leadership + Permanent role
- Attractive Remuneration package
- Exciting scope & challenge
I have partnered exclusively with a Leading international Business, who is currently looking for an Operations Manager in Singapore. Reporting to Regional Operations Head, this role will be part of a high performing leadership team and will have a team of 4 direct reports. The candidate will be fully responsible for Logistics Operations and Strategic Planning of end-to-end activities covering Raw Materials into the plant and finished products out of the plant.
Key areas of Focus : Transportation & Land Logistics, TMS (Transport Management Systems), Terminal Operations, Isotanks, Containers, Storage tanks, ERP (Purchases, SAP), Inventory Management, Warehouse and Distribution
It's a key leadership role that requires a candidate with entrepreneurial attitude along with the mindset to be ready to roll up the sleeves and work hands-on when required, especially to understand the activities on the ground, setting up processes and improving it to the next level, so the team can follow up and learn.
- Degree from a recognized university
- 8-15 years of experience of Logistics Operations / Related Trading-Commodities Operations / 3PL Logistics with good knowledge in Transportation & Land Logistics, TMS (Transport Management Systems) / Terminal Operations, Isotanks, Containers, Storage tanks, Trucks, ERP (Purchases, SAP) / Inventory Management, Warehouse and Distribution within Oil & Gas / Chemicals / Commodities / Refineries / Trading Industries
- Knowledge and experience in Change Management and Stakeholder Engagement
- Proven experience in leading a team
- Excellent Interpersonal and communication skills
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Savi on +65 6701 1524 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.CEI Reg. Number R1216080 (Sathiyarajan Vinayagamani).