Our client are a leading global financial advisory business with thousands of employees across the globe. With a key focus on growing their APAC business we are seeking an experienced Operations Director to join the organisation and chart their future success.
Working closely with the Regional CEO this Operations Director is an integral part of the executive leadership team and acting as a conduit between the global and local leadership groups.
You will be tasked with directing and coordinating internal resources and infrastructure of the company to ensure an efficient working platform and that project deadlines are met consistently.
Change and growth are on the agenda so there is an opportunity to bring in new ideas to increase efficiencies. Key areas of focus include:
- Setting Strategic Directon - This could include launching of new offices, products, services and commercial projects
- Target Operating Model - Embed the new CoE and ensure services are delivered exceptionally within the region as well as explore further opportunities for greater efficiencies
- Risk & Governance
- Harmonisation withing APAC offices
- Client onboarding - Business critical to ensure it is seemless and a great client experience
- IT Change Agent - Work with CTO and CISO to ensure technology is deployed effectively and also identify opportunities for further improvements
- Business Transformation - Work with global and regional teams on ensuring business continuity through continued Covid challenges eg work from home policy
- Project Management - Oversee and manage a portfolio of regional and global projects to ensure appropriate prioritisation and resourcing
- Degree holder with major in operations management or business-related discipline
- Minimum 10-15 years project management or managerial experience in professional or financial services industry with a leading international/global business
- Strong business acumen with a result-driven, client-centric and cost-conscious mindset
- Good strategic thinking and interpersonal skills
- Ability to independently and effectively lead different stakeholders