My client is a leader in the Industrial Automation space and they are looking to hire a Operations Analyst to come onboard to help with generating data analysis and BI reports. Ideally this candidate should be an Engineering or Computing graduate who has experience with data analytics or coding languages and is comfortable working with numbers.
- Participate and lead in continuous improvement initiatives
- Strong knowledge of analytical tools to deconstruct and extract critical data
- Ability to manage different project schedules and rearrange priorities and adjust deadlines by identifying different phases, requirements and costs
- Point of contact for all the projects, making sure that data is kept up to date
- Look into research around digital transformation and best practices to recommend to management
- Generate data on an ad-hoc basis to support other departments
- Degree in Industrial Engineering/ Computer Science/ Computing/ Infosystems
- At least 3 years in a similar role
- Deep knowledge in Oracle database, SQL, Excel, Tableau, Power BI.
- Prior experience working with Data ETL via VS SSIS, Python and R Scripting
- Consulting and project management skills are a plus
- Comfortable working with numbers