Opera PMS Business Analyst
Looking for a Business Analyst with experience within the hospitality industry, and particularly with Opera Property Management System. This role would be a 1 year contract to start, and is only available to Singaporeans at this time. The salary range of this role is $6000-9000.
- You'll be the main liaison between business, technology, and support teams to manage updates to Opera PMS.
- Work with project stakeholders to translate business requirements into actionable requirements for IT teams.
- Gather and elicit requirements using interviews, document analysis, workshops, and other assorted methods. You'll need property based experience to represent a property operations viewpoint and ensure all scenarios are identified and covered.
- Break down technical and architectural complexities so that project stakeholders can easily understand any issues that arise.
- Test and Validate - Work with project stakeholders to validate their requirements and be a liaison between project stakeholders during the Testing phases of projects.
- Identify and make recommendations to the business for any Opera PMS related processes.
- Lead requirement reviews with external vendors and Quality Assurance Teams.
- Provide Support for Oracle Opera application for hotel industry.
- Assist users with Application integrations and interfacing to other BackOffice applications such as (but not limited to) Call Accounting, eHousekeeping (Knowcross), Room Lock (Visionline), and Delphi
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent Hotel Management experience is required.
- Hotel Operational experience, preferably using Opera Property Management System (PMS). Front Office / Guest Services or similar experience highly desired.
- In-depth, hands on understanding of reservation, rate management, and group block functionalities.
- Good understanding of Hotel inter-departmental interactions.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Ronald Cheung on +65 6701 1521 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.CEI Reg. Number R2090722 (Cheung Ronald).