Network Engineering Manager - Streaming
A leading organization in the internet industry is looking for a talented, high-level and a leader for their Network Streaming team to establish and set up their high-performance network streaming team which is responsible for end-to-end for product planning and product management, technical design, testing and implementation, monitoring/alerting and incident resolution, procuring and provisioning infrastructure, financial budgeting, defining and tracking SLAs, and internal communications.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Map out long-term hiring plan, establish hiring roadmap from scratch across different geographical locations.
- Determine range of roles and technologies such that you can deliver business results.
- Design test plans, work with recruiting-team to source and test candidates, hiring and onboarding new staff.
- Provide high level of expertise, business-driven mindset and long term strategy for the streaming team.
- Articulate a strategic vision for your team covering the business plan, technology, and operations.
- Provide strong technical knowledge within Network Streaming areas and lead by example to advise, train and improve your team productivity.
- A true leader, enjoying managing people and demonstrate ability to develop a team.
- Experience in building and leading either a team of senior network/systems engineers OR a cross functional team(s) for at least 4 years.
- High level understanding and technical knowledge on Networking including network and internet protocols.
- Highly driven individual with passion in high-end technologies and strategic vision to achieve business objectives.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Helen Nguyen on +65 6701 1519 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1660747 (Nguyen Ngoc Thanh Hien).