Network Engineer - Multiple vacancies
A leading client in the IT industry is looking for multiple Network Engineers across different level of support to join their rapidly expanding team for their new entity.
- Provide level 1 and level 2 support for Network Infrastructure and other services, responding to graph/log anomalies, system alerts via email/SMS/phone calls etc.
- Monitor and maintain all network services to ensure smooth operations.
- Perform basic Linux commands to run diagnostic instructions and analyze the output for first-level troubleshooting.
- Escalate issues to level 3 or infrastructure team to network availabilities.
- Review the incidents and provide service improvement plans to Network Engineering team.
- 2+ years of hands-on experience in Network infrastructure roles.
- Experience with of Ethernet network, IT service management, and Linux/Windows systems.
- Good understanding on network knowledge such as ARP, VLAN, ACL, BGP, OSPF, and VRF.
- Understanding of basic network systems such as Zabbix, Cacti etc.
- Knowledge of Fortigate/ASA/Palo Alto firewalls and how the GRE/IPsec tunnel and SNAT/DNAT deploy on them.
- A team player, a strong communicator and a problem solver.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Helen Nguyen on +65 6701 1519 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1660747 (Nguyen Ngoc Thanh Hien).