Senior Network Engineer | CCNA Certified |
Senior Network Engineer - 12 Months Contract - Singapore
Our client is a globally well known MNC with decades of experience in digital solutions.
The team is currently looking for a Senior Network Engineer to join the business. The key responsibilities of this role is to manage the complex network and handling all BAU network operations.
* Salary Package: $4000 - $5500
- At least 2 years of experience in configuring, fault isolation and resolution related to network infrastructures such as routers, switches, load balancers, NAC, DNS, NMS, NIPS, NGFWs with integrated IPS
- CCNA certified
- Domain in government is a plus
- Perform network administration, provisioning, configuring and software upgrade
- Involve in change management, network capacity measurement and planning.
- Managing and implementing all activities related to Cooperate LAN
- Generate network operational reports upon security audit requests
- Evaluates, recommends and plans for acquisition/upgrade/ migration of all utility software and hardware to ensure high availability and optimal use of network.
- Understands the interdependencies of the services such as application, system, network and database, and pin-point problem area accurately to improve overall efficiency
This is a 12 months contract position to start and conversion to permanent is possible.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Jeanette Yeo on +65 6701 1526 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R22105628 (Yeo Zhi Qi Jeanette).