Enterprise Infrastructure Monitoring
Looking for somebody with Monitoring experience with Microsoft SCOM. This is an urgent 3 month contract, starting ASAP.
- Deliver regional monitoring services to support the On-Premise and Cloud IT Operations in APAC.
- Architect, design, review and update existing monitoring systems and/or tools for system high-availability/performance design as per requirements and/or technology standards.
- Assist in planning for technology roadmap
- Plan and develop enhancements/concept/policies for system hardware/software/firmware, service packs, patch updates and/or tools for the overall regional monitoring service.
- Architect, design and review aiming to implement automation solutions for monitoring tools.
- Architect, design, review and deploy monitoring enhancements to improve the overall service.
- Define processes and policies in relation to regional monitoring systems based on company processes, requirements and standard.
- Design, develop, deploy and test for high-availability for monitoring infrastructure and its related services.
- Standardize, develop, customize, tune, implement, and optimize monitoring solutions based on requirements.
- Manage the monitoring policies and accountabilities with the various stakeholders.
- Provide advanced reports for internal and external stakeholders.
- Coordinate with various vendors as required for all above activities.
- Deploy and maintain automation engine solution for monitoring tools.
- Create and maintain all relevant documentations including transition to Run team.
- Responsible for provisioning, decommission and maintenance of monitoring services.
- Responsible for deployment of monitoring baseline.
- Responsible for delivering of basic reporting.
- Support for tickets escalated to Level 3.
- Strong knowledge in Enterprise Infrastructure monitoring tools and hands on experience in managing SCOM and other monitoring tools will be an advantage
- Hands on experience on Cloud monitoring (OMS, Logs Analytics etc.)
- Experience in Manager of Managers tools, correlation setup and predictive analysis
- Windows and Unix/Linux Servers troubleshooting
- Experience in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio etc.,)
- Understanding of Virtualization, WSFC, IIS, MSSQL, SharePoint
- Knowledge in PowerShell & Shell Scripting
- Incident, Change and Problem Management Skills (ITIL)
- Familiar with agile concepts
- Interaction with customers from various countries
- Handling Internal and External Demands
- Data analysis and capacity planning
- Good documentation and presentation skills
- Strong desire to learn and pick-up new domains.
- At least 3 years working experience IT Datacenter monitoring system.
- Basic knowledge and working experience on the mentioned operating systems: IBM AIX, HP-UX, SLES Linux, Windows server OS
- Have previous working experience in a datacenter environment is an advantage.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Ronald Cheung on +65 6701 1521 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.CEI Reg. Number R2090722 (Cheung Ronald).