Mendix Developer - 12 Months Contract - Singapore - Singaporeans Only
Are you passionate about using cutting-edge technology to drive digital transformation and improve government services?
Currently, I am looking for a Mendix developer with 2+ years of practical experience with Mendix platform. This company is a renowned leader in providing eGovernment solutions that empowers government and businesses to navigate the digital age.
With your expertise in Mendix, you'll play a pivotal role in shaping the future of government services through innovative application development and modernizing legacy systems in the government industry.
- Impactful Enterprise Level Projects
- Shaping Digital Landscape of government services and citizen engagement
- Leverage Mendix platform modern Tech to drive innovation
- Collaborative & Diverse work environment
- Analyse, design, develop, test, document and maintain IT systems and applications using Mendix expertise.
- Provide maintenance support to customers (internal and/or external) by investigating and rectifying reported systems shortcomings.
- Analyse requests for enhancements/changes and write amendment/program specifications.
- Collaborate across SDLC stages and contribute to systems reviews with PM.
- Design and propose system architectures, ensuring user alignment.
- Design test cases, conduct SIT, load test, and optimize performance to meet SLA.
- Deploy systems to production and provide post-implementation support.
- Mentor junior colleagues and stay updated on tech trends.
- Drive continuous improvement by staying abreast of emerging technologies and trends in the low-code development space.
An Ideal Fit :
- 3+ years of hands-on experience developing with the Mendix platform
- Proficiency in designing user-centric applications, developing microflows, creating custom widgets, and maintaining database models
- Mendix Intermediate Developer certification is required
- Experience with integrating Mendix with external systems
- Experience working in a scrum team & Agile development & CI/CD.
This is 12 Months contract to start and is convertible to permanent.
CEI Reg. Number R22105628 (Yeo Zhi Qi Jeanette)
If you are interested to know more, please apply to the job posting or email your resume.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Jeanette Yeo on +65 6701 1526 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R22105628 (Yeo Zhi Qi Jeanette).