My client is a leading name in the design and manufacturing of complex precision equipment and is expanding in the region. To cater to this expansion, a new Mechatronics Engineer role has been created
- Assume responsibility to provide subsystem design, system integration, test and characterization
- Provide system trouble shooting, new product introduction and escalation support.
- Provide training to manufacturing engineers
- Manage detailed manufacturing requirements and introduction plans in the design concept phase
- Oversee design for manufacturability, quality, tooling, training, process documentation, product structure, and build process optimization
- Ensure product readiness at all phases of Product Lifecycle - Concept to final release
- PhD or Masters in Mechatronics, Motion Control, Robotics, Electrical Engineering or equivalent with at least 7-10 years' experience in machine design and development
- Hands-on mechanical and/or electrical design, prototyping and debugging experience;
- Foundational knowledge in metrology, interferometer, imaging processing, motion control systems and optical system will be a plus
- Experience with SEMI, UL, CE compliance & testing requirements
- Knowledge of PCB and Mixed Signal Circuit Design and Simulation.
- Good understanding of FPGA, DSP and advanced multi-core microprocessors
- Knowledge in LabView and MatLab
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Abhik Damani on +65 6701 1527 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1544061 (Abhik Damani).