My client is a leading MNC in the Industrial Equipment sector. This will be a full time permanent role with normal business hours.
- Review backlog and work closely to achieve optimal production output to meet customer's project schedules.
- Review Material and Resource constraints to meet the lead times that were provided to the customer.
- Manage Order Promising and look at planning Schedule Ship Dates for new orders and or propose new dates for re-scheduling overdue orders, unreleased WIP, holds & redlights and customer change order requests.
- Confident in leading cross functional order fulfillments to meet customers' requests.
- Execute Advance Deviation Request, implement Engineering Change Order and support new product transfer.
- Review master data and maintaining system attributes to ensure system integrity and ATP capability.
- Provide capacity constraint input to S&OP processes to make sure forecasts are aligned via Rough Cut Capacity Planning.
- Conduct regular inventory checks and analysis and ensure hitting of service goals.
- Initiate and perform Perfect Execution activities to ensure the smooth running of processes and systems.
- Diploma or higher in Supply Chain Management or Engineering with a minimum 4 years of master scheduling experience/production planning/demand planning/material planning experience.
- Manufacturing experience is highly advantageous, especially within the equipment and electronic manufacturing.
- Good grasp of inventory analysis and Oracle(preferred) and SAP software.
- Strong communications skills with ability to work well independently under pressure.
- Keen eye for detail.