My client is one of the global leaders within the building and construction industry, with a key focus on end-to-end consultation and construction projects for a clientele from the specialty manufacturing sector. They are currently looking for a highly strategic business leader to take charge of the data-centric progression of all future commercial projects.
You will be taking on the role of a Market Analyst Manager role, leading a team of analysts to provide insights and support to the senior management team for making key business decisions. The scope of the role includes:
- Focal point for all market analysis projects
- Presenting key findings and insights to senior management
- Periodic financial forecasting, budgeting and reporting
- Design, introduce and implement new data-centric initiatives
- At least 10 years of experience as a Market Analyst
- Experience in the specialty manufacturing industry (i.e Electronics, Semiconductor)
- Familiarity working in a highly matrix environment
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Alvin Sim on +65 6701 1502 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1981321 (Alvin Sim Jia Xuan).