Manufacturing Engineer - (Electrical / Electronic Engineering Background)
- One of the market leaders for Industrial Solutions
- Permanent role
- Attractive Package & Scope
My client is a well-known International Business who is well known for their innovative solutions for Power Controls. They are currently looking for a Manufacturing Engineer, who will be responsible for assembly and testing of products and systems as per the sales order specifications and customer's expectations in the most efficient and cost effective manner and in compliance with Quality, Health and Safety requirements.
The role offers an amazing `opportunity to join a market leader who is well known for their innovative products and solutions, along with an attractive package and amazing career prospects.
- Diploma / Degree in Electrical & Electronic Engineering
- 2-5 years of experience in Manufacturing / Assembly environment
- Experience and Knowledge in Manufacturing Processes and SAP / Similar ERP System
- Good Interpersonal and Communication skills
PS: Only open for candidates who are stationed in Singapore.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Savi on +65 6701 1524 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.CEI Reg. Number R1216080 (Sathiyarajan Vinayagamani).