- Solve complex system interaction issues on an advanced scanning electron microscopy instrument.
- Acting independently, devise and drive innovative analyses and solutions for complex problems.
- Analyze data and/or utilize modeling to drive process, specifications, and design improvements.
- Provide manufacturability design requirements to designers.
- Develop, implement, and maintain processes for system test and trouble-shooting.
- Setup complex project plans, across multiple resources disciplines, and drive to completion.
- Provide fly and fix support on field escalations for analysis/resolution on issues requiring in-depth product design know-how and support beta testing at customer sites.
- Travel up to 25%.
- Masters or Doctorate in Physics, Electrical, Mechanical Engineering or related fields.
- 5 or more years of experience in systems engineering or related fields.
- Possess strong troubleshooting and analytical skills to support technical issues, set-up experiments, modeling, and data analysis.
- Ability to champion his/her technical solutions to manufacturability issues found with the design.
- Ability to create effective technical presentations up to the divisional level.
Experience with Vacuum Systems, Electron Optics, and High Voltage for scanning electron microscopes or equivalent a plus.
* Candidates who require work pass need not apply.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Catherine QU on +65 9645 9680 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R22104823 (QU QIUSHI).