Senior Engineer, Optical Wafter Inspection
My client is a leading name in the design and manufacturing of advanced optical components is now seeking experienced engineers to join them
- High Salary
- State of the art R&D
- Excellent Progression
- Assume responsibility to completely manage laser production and total product integration (optical/mechanical/electrical) of optical wafer inspection tools
- Set up manufacturing process for laser production, such as tooling and procedures preparation, process flow setup
- Improve yield and predictability of laser production and integration process and manage issues during laser design and production
- Liaise and negotiate with suppliers to ensure best quality products are procured in a timely manner
- Ensure optimal support to quality and procurement departments in driving supplier quality improvements and cost reductions
- Advanced Degree (Masters or PhD) in Physics, Optics, or Laser Engineering with at leat 3 -7 years´ experience
- Stronghold in assembly, alignment, calibration, and testing of opto-mechanical subsystems
- Familiarity with laser and optical testing equipment - interferometers, beam profilers, metrology, spectrometers, etc.
- Ability to comprehend complicated mechanical and electrical diagrams
- Excellent interpersonal, problem solving, analytical, and project management skills
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Catherine QU on +65 9645 9680 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R22104823 (QU QIUSHI).
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Catherine Qu on +65 6701 1522 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.CEI Reg. Number R22104823 (Qi Qiushi).