My client is a leader in the precision equipment industry and seeks an engineer to oversee failure analysis schedules.
This role is open to Masters/PhD holders with no industry experience. Candidates with bachelor's degrees need to have at least 3-5 years' experience in failure analysis/systems engineering
- Assume responsibility to plan for Failure Analysis schedules to ensure deliverables are met
- Monitor and coordinate with suppliers to implement corrective actions
- Review and analyze evidence and document processes and procedures
- Prepare relevant Failure Analysis reports
- Work with senior engineers to ensure on-time updates
- Bachelors/Masters/PhD in Physics, Electrical, or Mechanical Engineering with at least 2 years in systems engineering
- Entry level PhD/Masters candidates with relevant background in systems engineering will also be considered
- Experience with EE troubleshooting or equivalent
- Team player, self-driven and able to work under pressure
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Abhik Damani on +65 6701 1527 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1544061 (Abhik Damani).