Equipped with strong technical and people management skills set? Ready to venture into a brand new therapy arena? A renowned Biotech Start-up is looking for a highly skilled and ambitious Quality Control Manager to head up their QC team and the clinical lab. You will be leading a QC analysts and ensuring compliance of facility to cGMP standards.
What you are responsible for:
- Ensuring QC release tests are performed on finished products in a timely manner and provide necesary regulations training to analysts to ensure efficent operations.
- Establishing Quality Work Instructions, SOPs and acceptance criteria. Ensure proper reporting procedures are being implemented.
- Ensuring compliance of the QC laboratory according to cGMP standards and local EHS regulations
- Manage QMS-related activities (e.g. change control, CAPA, investigations, etc)
What I am looking out in you:
- A Masters in Biotechnology, Biomedical Science, Bioengineering or equivalent
- At least 5 years in the quality control within a cGMP facility and 5 years of people management exposure
- Strong knowledge in cGMP and be able to write and validate QC procedures
- Strong working knowledge on molecular and chemical QC techniques, especially PCR, ELISA. Prior exposure to cell cultures or flow cytometry is an added advantage
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to work efficiently and effectively cross-functionally with good organizational skills.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Kareen Wong on +65 6701 1518 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1878552 (Wong Yin Ling, Kareen).