Product Owner - 12 month contract - Singapore
- E-commerce solutions
- Execution of Product roadmaps & vision
- Product improvement, high user engagement & deep understanding, identification of pain points
- Excited about developing new features for millions of users
A highly collaborative and agile environment - You get the chance to be part of a vastly passionate and warm team. You'll be kicking off custom-built products from scratch, champion to set the stage in becoming the driver to change.
Presenting your thinking as a Product Owner, you set to commit, deliver and ensure productivity as part of the full end-to-end e-commerce solutions and digital activities.
Working cross-functionally with different teams to improve user experiences, able to develop a strong domain knowledge and understanding of your users. Naturally analytical, you derive with data-driven solutions and can simplify complexity into concise key points.
- Development of an optimized Blueprint and Roadmap in line with the strategic goals of the company to achieve target landscape adherence.
- Conducting Market Surveys, Gap-Analysis and Regional User Workshops with different countries for Process & Standards development.
- Support in Evaluation of Market Requests for Process and System changes.
- Representing the Business Units interests while being the main contact
- Conceptualizing an IT Target Landscape to support the Sales Process Blueprint in cooperation with the IT-Department.
- Actively lead in sprint planning and backlog refinement meetings for products
- Ensuring the Integration of Systems & Data integrating with Front-End Systems and Foundation Systems
- Creation and ownership of the product strategy with a strong understanding of the product lifecycle
- Prioritization of enhancements and governance of the product
- Minimum 5 years relevant work experience in Project Management, driving process improvements with experience in end-to-end e-commerce solutions and digital projects.
- Proven record in translating product vision and roadmap into long term strategies, improving products within the team.
- Experience in highly collaborative environment to ensure the improvements of user experience, developing a strong understanding of users' pain points and needs.
- Collecting vital information and analyse feedbacks from users, enjoy being data-driven to assist in developing great new features for millions of users.
- Alignment with team, on KPIs and product roadmap execution based on backlogs.
- Experience working with agile development teams and be part of spring activities for everyone to deliver effective customer solutions
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Rosette Chong at +65 6701 1513 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1658433 (Chong Xinmei).