My client is a global name in medical devices and now seeks a Commercial Operations Lead to manage the sales effectiveness, data management, business forecasting & commercial decision making.
The candidate will support the development of sales and marketing plans to meet business goals of expanding customer base, revenue generation, profitability, and long-term goals.
- Manage the commercial processes with Sales & Marketing, Service and Manufacturing from customer selection, pricing, purchase, and product placement to service and replacements.
- Set up and oversee the infrastructure within the company for commercial activities such as Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software, internal processes for
- Define and negotiate the terms of the contracts.
- Contribute to innovating product through understanding of trends and customer needs.
- Work closely with sales and marketing teams and cross functional resources to build and support business strategy.
- Ensure alignment of the company programs and value offerings to address new market and new customer needs.
- Degree in Engineering, Business, or equivalent. MBA will be advantageous
- At least 5 years' experience in commercial operations, sales, execution initiatives and people management
- Extensive experience with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software and salesforce.com (SFDC) highly desirable.
- Working knowledge of medical device regulations like MDD/MDR, quality management system (ISO 13485) and 21 CFR Part 820.
- Exhibit a high level of proficiency and expertise in demonstrating and/or presenting products, processes, and services.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Abhik Damani on +65 6701 1527 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1544061 (Abhik Damani).