Manager (Asset Management, Environment, Social, Governance - ESG reporting)
Function: Group Internal Audit
- Manage and lead the execution of asset management and ESG assurance engagements in accordance with relevant regulatory and professional auditing and assurance standards.
- Maintain a strong knowledge of and research findings regarding regulatory changes, accounting works, trends, measurement and technical issues relevant to asset and fund management as well as ESG.
- Leverage advanced technology and leading practices specific to asset management ESG to drive strategic benefits in the areas of assurance and advisory services
- Maintain strong relationships with internal business units & management.
- Any other assigned responsibilities requested by your immediate supervisor / the head of department from time to time.
- Degree in Finance/Business/Engineering equivalent, and professional qualifications.
- Min 8 years of relevant working experience and good understanding of key regulatory and sustainability standards and frameworks
- Possess good financial business acumen and have an inquiring mind, strong technical skills sets
- Meticulous, highly analytical, process-driven self-starter with the ability to work independently and as a team member
- Good report-writing and communication skills with overseas travelling