My client, a world leader in the pharmceutical industry, is now hiring for an experienced Maintenance Planner
- Leading pharmaceutical company
- Career progression opportunities
- Competitive package and benefits
- Take responsibility for planning and scheduling of all maintenance activities.
- Proficiency in CMMS systems (Maximo/Brios/SAP)
- Develop maintenance job plans, Preventive Maintenance schedule and the calibration of instruments by managing the CMMS and providing technical assistance to CMMS Support Project by taking charge of managing the overall development of CMMS master data
- Ensure CMMS system data is accurate and aligned with maintenance strategy.
- Manage PM program and workload distribution.
- Work closely with various stakeholders in a collaborative environment.
- Ability to develop and run specific and accurate metrics.
- Act as Site rep for necessary discussions
- Degree/Diploma in Mechanical or related fields with at least 5 years' experience
- Experience working in the pharmaceutical industry
- Experience using CMMS and Maximo/SAP
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Abhik Damani on +65 6701 1527 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1544061 (Abhik Damani).