Our client a global MNC healthcare company have a requirement for an experience Logistics professional with excellent customer service experience to join their team.
- Manage end to end order processing of shipments for Finish Base and Finish Goods from Singapore plant to other plants in Asia and Europe
- Manage order processing transaction in SAP
- Build and own customer service reporting system in regular basis (e.g weekly and monthly), consolidate all customer service KPI to measure order processing effectiveness.
- Build and conduct regular review on order processing SOP
- Execute and document Inventory transaction in SAP
- Global freight management & adhoc rate inquiries
- Coordinate and arrangement for monthly Business & KPIs review with Freight Forwarder & key stakeholder.
- Land truck & air shipment management
- Support Adhoc inbound & outbound shipment clearance management for R&D, Project Team etc.
- Purchase Order & invoice management in E-BUY
- Update monthly KPI of freight management for Plant.
- Ability to lead and initiate a Project for improvement/cost saving.
- Diploma or Bachelor degree in Logistic, Business Administration, Supply Chain, Engineering or related field preferred.
- Minimum 4 years experiences with in Supply Chain. Import/Export areas will be preferable.
- Worked with cross-functional teams in complex and changing environment. Strong interpersonal skill and success in coordinating cross functional teams in person and in remote..
- Experienced in managing or coordinating with third party logistics providers.
- Experienced in using SAP or other ERP system
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Mia Lyons on +65 6701 1521 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1114276 (Mia Sofie Lyons)