My client is a leading MNC in the industrial equipment space and is looking to hire a Logistics Analyst. This will be a full time permanent role.
- Monitor and maintain internal and external inventory stock using
- Handle Business Process Documents, Work Instructions, SOPs and Process Flow Charts.
- SAP transaction for RTV/RMA parts under Quality Notes (QN) process on-time basis.
- Arrange for RTV/RMA with procurement and 3PL for defectives.
- Able to clear and manage SAP DDs and parts list.
- Troubleshoot SAP issues.
- Help with generating audit reports.
- Perform and liaise Stocks Transfer Orders (STO) using SAP including system material movements.
- Responsible for accurate Weekly Cycle Counts reconciliation.
- Account for stock discrepancies and investigate any variances in stock.
- Generate and rectify daily reports using SAP transactions that were not performed on-time.
- Diploma or higher in Logistics/Supply Chain Management
- Strong experience with Microsoft Office, in particular Microsoft Excel (Pivot table, Vlookup, Formulae), Microsoft Powerpoint presentations
- Visual Basic for Applications is advantageous
- Minimum 4 years managing Inventory controls, cycle counts and SAP transactions using SAP MM modules
- Able to work with and Manage 3PL
- At least 2 years of experience with shipping documentation including commercial invoices, packing lists, AWBs management and hands-on coordination
- Some experience with Marine or Sea Freight industry is preferred
- Ability to be organized to generate weekly and monthly reports