Our client is a US-MNC in the Healthcare industry with ambitious growing plans in the APAC region. If being part of their pioneer team and operations is something that excites you, this role is right for you!
- Lead the transition operations of warehouse and 3PL setup: physical goods transfer, data and inventory validation and accuracy, into SAP
- Update database of logistics suppliers and inventory
- Interpretation of logistics data: availability, reliability, supplier management, inventory, lead times, transportation and distribution, on time delivery, etc.
- Prepare logistics KPIs reports
- Identify areas of improvement to optimize service and inventory levels, supply chain efficiency to minimize cost
- Analyse logistics data, using methods such as data mining, data modeling, or cost or benefit analysis
- Communicate with 3PL service providers, carriers and customs brokers
- Diploma and/or Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain/Logistics
- At least 4 years of continuous experience in Logistics function with a reputable healthcare organization (Medical Device, Biotech, Life Science, Pharma)
- Must have proven hands-on experience with TMS/WMS (SAP)
- Strong commitment to excellence and high-quality standards
- Experience in Data Analysis: data mining, data modeling, and/or cost-benefit analysis
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
WHAT WILL SET YOU APART
- Experience supporting new operations, start-ups, transition in the area of Logistics, Warehouse and/or Distribution
- Strategic mindset to identify, share and implement areas of improvement within the Logistics network
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Francisco Cervantes on +65 6701 1509 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R 2089806 (Cervantes Camacho Francisco Alonso).