One of the largest real estate organizations is looking to hire a Leasing Manager (6 months Temp role) to be part of a dynamic revenue-generating leasing team. You will be responsible for all leasing activity which includes formulating and executing leasing strategies for commercial properties within the company's portfolio.
- Implement the tenancy mix
- Design and execute various strategies for leasing to achieve the desired tenancy mix
- Ensure consistency and compliance within the policies and procedures
- Continual monitoring of all current and future vacancies to maximise occupancy
- Prepare and manage budget, and ensure the forecasted leasing revenue is achieved
- Build and maintain good relations with the tenants, and monitor sales performance
- Provide guidance and supervision to the subordinates
Commercial and Financial Acumen
- Forecast revenue routinely through portfolio and lease assessments
- Prepare rental reports, cash flows and analysing variances
- Initiate and close-out transactions to meet target plan
- Understand asset profitability to contribute solutions to improve whilst meeting tenant occupational needs.
- Minimum 5 years' relevant experience in marketing and leasing
- A current good network of tenants and contacts would be a bonus
- Portrays strong leadership and skills
- Strong report writing and presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills
- Highly meticulous with strong prioritization skills, and highly capable of working within deadlines
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Melanie Weller on +65 6701 1528 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1441021 (Melanie Anne Weller).