Lead Systems Engineer (RedHat Linux) - 12 Months Contract - Singapore
This client is a digital government solutions provider with more than 60 projects globally.
- Technology Transformation
- Enterprise Level Projects with Diversified Infrastructure
- World-wide Recognition in Good Culture and Career Advancement
As a Senior System Engineer, you will:
- Analyse System Performance Data and Provide Recommendations for Optimization to improve performance and optimize processing response time
- Provide Technical Consultancy to Internal and External Customers with matter related to System Performance, Integration and Configuration
- Participate in the Upgrade Planning and Execution of the Middleware software.
- Lead and work with multiple teams to establish Root Cause Analysis for High Severity issues for successful resolution
- Provide Subject Matter Enterprise (SME) Level in Middleware to resolve security related threats and vulnerabilities
- Ensure Production Environment is Highly Available per the needs of the business and established Service Level Agreements.
The Ideal Fit:
- 5+ years of experience in End-to-End Operations Management in RedHat Linux & VMware
- Hands-on experience in managing Middleware Products such as JBOSS, Apache
- Subject Matter Expert (SME) level of hands-on knowledge in Shell, Perl, Python or PowerShell
- Working experience in Cloud Environment (AWS, Azure) would be an advantage
- Hands-on experience Kubernetes/Docker Containers
- Willing to travel and executing overseas project when is required
- Able to work in 24 x 7 operations standby support environment
This is a 12 months contract position to start and is convertible to permanent.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Jeanette Yeo at +65 6701 1526 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R22105628 (Yeo Zhi Qi Jeanette).
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Jeanette Yeo on +65 6701 1526 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R22105628 (Yeo Zhi Qi Jeanette).