Lead Instrumentation and Control System (I&C) Engineer
- Well-established Engineering Consultancy company
- Contract role (12 months, renewable)
- Pharmaceutical project
- Defines the discipline scope of work and the required resources and develops input for the I&C Execution Plan.
- Checks all design deliverables made by designers to ensure accuracy, conformance to codes, specifications, design criteria and conformance to good engineering practice.
- Participates in daily scrum meetings, project status meetings and is responsible for correct reporting of amongst other project status, progress, delays, change notices, performance measurement, lessons learned and close-out
- Takes personal responsibility for safety and a healthy environment on the projects, and demonstrating this by example
- Undertake developmental activities like preparation of work instructions / procedures / guidelines
- Responsible for issue of all I&C deliverable documents and Sizing of Control valves, PRVs and orifices and preparation of Instrument data sheets and instrument index
- Bachelor or Master's Degree in Instrumentation / Control System Engineering with minimum of 14 years relevant experience in Life Sciences Industry
- Experience in Bio Pharma, Pharmaceutical & Lab process Instrumentation and controls is must
- Knowledge of International codes like ASME BPE, Dairy, Hygienic systems (Process, water system, Clean steam etc)
- Experience in Process Control Systems involving DCS / ESD / VMS / RTU / SCADA etc. Develops Control System Architecture drawings, I&C inputs to P&ID, specification documents for DCS / ESD/ VMS etc. and I/O & Instrument lists. Shall have exposure to HART & FF systems and instruments.
- Experience in Building Management System involving PLC / DDC etc. Develops System Architecture drawings, Inputs to AFD, Specification documents for BMS and I/O lists. Shall have exposure to HVAC systems and instruments.
- Experience in Environmental Management System involving PLC / DDC etc. Develops System Architecture drawings, Inputs to AFD, Specification documents for EMS and I/O & Instrument lists.
- Able to contribute in development and growth of people (e.g. coach junior engineers).
If above sounds like you, Apply Today!
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
EA Personnel: R1986028, Tungalag Nomulun