My client is a global leader for engineering services to major industrial sectors. With a clear vision and goal to stay ahead of the pack, you will be joining an organisation that is willing to invest heavily in order to enhance their capabilities and improve on their quality of services.
You will be taking on the role of a Lead Business Analyst, leading a small team and working closely with the senior management team to provide market insights in support of all strategic developments and decision making. The scope of the role includes:
- Strategic market analysis (i.e Competitor, clients, industries)
- Primary market research work
- Present findings and document insights to provide strategic value to top management
- Involvements in forecasting, budgeting or financial related analysis
- Involvements in business improvement, business planning, corporate development and/or commercial excellence projects and initiatives
- Financial analysis projects (i.e M&A analysis, benchmarking analysis)
- At least a Degree in any Business discipline or equivalent
- At least 7 years experience working on a similar capacity
- Experience working in a highly matrix environment is a must
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Alvin Sim on +65 6701 1502 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1981321 (Alvin Sim Jia Xuan).