Junior Java Software Developer - Singapore
This is a Java development role for junior to mid level candidates. The salary range for this position is $3500 - $5800. Only Singaporeans may be considered for this role at this time. This is a two year contract position that is convertible to permanent.
A Brief Job Overview
- You'll be primarily working on Java related projects for government agencies and clients
- Analyze, design, program, test, document and maintain IT systems or applications
- Provide maintenance support to customers (internal and/or external) by investigating and rectifying reported systems shortcomings.
- Perform and manage stages of the SDLC and participate in the systems review with Project Lead/Manager.
- Design and document system design, architecture and propose appropriate technologies and tools required to implement systems
- Deploy systems to production and provide post-implementation support
- Experience with Java development
- Experience/knowledge of the following: Spring, Hibernate, or Angular
The Interview Process
- Initial screening (expect a call within a day or two if you're the right fit)
- An online coding assessment
- Video interview with the hiring manager
What Makes This Exciting
- This role is with a company that is well known and reputable in Singapore. They have won awards for their work culture, and they have a 4+ rating on Glassdoor
- Fast and no nonsense application process
- Very stable. No hiring freezes during circuit breaker, constant work and learning. A great place to start off or continue your career.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Ronald Cheung on +65 6701 1521 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.CEI Reg. Number R2090722 (Cheung Ronald).