Executive - Data & Insights
Looking for a new member to join the Data Engineering Team of one of Asia's largest real estate companies. This role is a 6 month contract, and the salary range is $3500-4150. Only available to Singaporeans at this time.
- Build a robust and scalable Enterprise Data Platform for batch/real-time data processing and machine learning model
- Develop data processing pipelines for ingestion, modelling, analysis, mining and reporting with SQL, Spark, Python, etc.
- Solve technical challenges posted to the Enterprise Data Platform in huge volume, velocity, and business complexity
- Collaborate with CapitaLand's infrastructure, Business Analysts, and the Data Science team for data engineering support and development/deployment of machine learning models
- Support data management projects when needed and perform additional data-related tasks
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or other relevant technical disciplines
- 1-3 years of experience in data engineering or software engineering
- Strong understanding of SQL and Data Warehouse Model
- Familiar with at least one of the following programming languages: Python, Scala, Java, or any other object-oriented languages
- Possess a strong willingness to learn on the job continuously, embracing new and varied technologies that are centered around all aspects of data management
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, can-do attitude, and willingness to perform hands-on work is necessary
- Good to have knowledge on Microsoft stack of analytics products (SQL Server, Azure Data Factory, Azure Databricks, Azure Data Warehouse, Integration Services, Power BI)
- Experience with Hive/Spark will be advantageous
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Ronald Cheung on +65 6701 1521 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.CEI Reg. Number R2090722 (Cheung Ronald).