Junior Business Analyst/Service Governance Executive
Looking for an entry/junior experience level Business Analyst to assist with analysis and reporting of business documentations. The salary range for this is $3200 to 3800. This role is only available for Singaporeans or Permanent Residents at this time.
- Manage, track and report all infrastructure related purchase requirements and invoices to meet standards and highlight deviations to the respective team and management.
- Create digital reports, presentations, analysing results, deliver initial findings and make recommendations where feasible.
- Harmonize information technology capacities with business objectives of the management team.
- Communicate key insights and findings to the team.
- Define, translate and document business requirements and projects into clear, concise and comprehensive communication packages.
- Perform high-level community evaluation in a fast-paced environment with consideration for mission, vision and organization in alignment with the team's mission statement.
- Understand stakeholder requirements, gathering relevant supporting data, compiling statistics and delivering results that are aligned with management strategies.
- Bachelor's Degree in related discipline
- Experience in business analysis and/or quality assurance
- Usage of visualization software (Excel, PowerBI, etc)
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment with minimum supervision
- Works collaboratively in a team environment with a spirit of co-operation
- Proven experience in eliciting requirements and drawing business-relevant conclusions
- Presentation of the data to different levels using the appropriate visualization technique
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Ronald Cheung on +65 6701 1521 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.CEI Reg. Number R2090722 (Cheung Ronald).