Java Support Engineer- 24 months contract
A global MNC which clients have trusted to deliver world class digital government solutions.
Headquartered locally in Singapore and operating for over 30 years, this company has an established and strong presence in the e-government, cybersecurity domain and many others. Having collaborated continuously with governments and organizations, they drive innovative and sustainable solutions to positively impact lives.
Apart from driving at world class solution delivery, discover an engaging, enabling, and enriching experience within the working environment. Through the company's unique holistic approach towards organizational development for its employees, this approach will reach out to every cornerstone of every individual to develop them not just professionally, but as a well round individual!
This role entails support for PROD system, root cause analysis and troubleshooting/resolution on tickets and issues raised by users daily. Issue resolution via code fixes or data patches. Maintenance and monitoring of system after issue fixing. SQL executions are required to assist and do reviews. Lastly, to liaise and assist internal IT teams and BA teams to support SIT/UAT for production releases.
- Providing L2 Support for PROD system
- Perform analysis, diagnosis and troubleshooting tickets raised by internal and external users on a daily basis
- Root cause analyzing and error identification, fixing through data patches or coding
- Writing SQLs for data investigations, patches and reviews.
- System Monitoring for Apps/System Logs for Key module interfaces for any issues found
- Identify and fix any issues found within code.
- Work closely with internal IT and BA teams and developers to coordinate and support SIT and UAT for production releases.
- Perform support activities required by the Team Lead.
- Educational background in Computer Science, Information Technology or relevant discipline.
- Experience in a support or development role in IT.
- Proficiency with Java and SQL is a must.
- Able to working alongside internal teams, business users and stakeholders to ensure operational success