Java Software Engineer - 2 years Contract - Singaporeans only
Java | Spring | MySQL |
Looking out for Junior Java Software Engineer with at least 1 year of experience to join a globally recognised solutions provider. This role would start with a two years contract, and convertible to permanent.
What to look out for:
- World Class Digital Solutions Company with enterprise level projects.
- Awarded Best Companies to work for in Asia 2022, Excellent Career Progression Opportunities awaits.
- Rated above 4 in Glassdoor and scored better than average in Work Life Balance.
- Salary range from $4000 to $5000.
What you'll be doing:
- Involve primarily in Java enterprise level projects
- Analysing, designing, developing, testing, documenting and maintain of IT Systems and Applications
- Provide enhancement and maintenance support to clients (internal and/or external) such as investigating and rectifying reported systems shortcomings
- Perform and manage stages of the SDLC and participate in the systems review with Project Lead/Manager
- Design and document system design, architecture and propose appropriate technologies and tools required to implement systems
- Deploy systems to production and provide post-implementation support
The Ideal Fit:
- Proficient in Java and MySQL
- 1+ years of experience in Spring and/or Hibernate Frameworks to support applications development and investigate issues.
- Background in Computer Science, Information Technology, or another relevant field
- Experience in government project is a plus
This is a 2 years Contract position and is possible to convert to permanent.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Jeanette Yeo on +65 6701 1526 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R22105628 (Yeo Zhi Qi Jeanette).