Java Software Developer
Here's an exciting chance to join one of the biggest IT brand names in Singapore! This company is headquartered in Singapore and they provide IT solutions to various Singaporean government agencies. They also work with about 19 other countries worldwide!
Is this the most cutting edge work available in the market? Honestly probably not. But it is with a company that's actively hiring, and who's ranked as one of Singapore's Top 20 Best Employers to Work For in 2020 (By the Strait Times)!
What will I be doing?
- Analyze, design, program, test, document and maintain IT systems or applications
- Provide maintenance support to customers (internal and/or external) by investigating and rectifying reported systems shortcomings.
- Analyze requests for enhancements/changes and write amendment/program specifications.
- Update system documentation.
- Perform and manage stages of the SDLC and participate in the systems review with Project Lead/Manager.
- Understand the interdependencies of the services (application, system and database) and be able to pin-point problem areas accurately to improve overall efficiency.
- Design and document system design, architecture and propose appropriate technologies and tools required to implement systems; and ensure users sign-off on design specifications.
- Use development tools to develop applications for better productivity.
- Develop test cases, conduct SIT, load test and tune the performance of systems to meet SLA.
- Deploy systems to production and provide post-implementation support.
- Provide technical guidance to junior colleagues in their work.
- Keep abreast of technological advancement, emerging standards and new software or hardware solutions that may affect decisions about system builds or enhancements.
What do I need?
- You have development experience with Java, Spring, and Hibernate, or Java and Angular.
- Some past experience working on government related projects would be cool, but not a necessity at all
- You're ready to explore new challenges and learn alongside others who are experiencing the same issues.
Why This Company?
They're reputable, stable, and always in business. Whether Singapore and its economy is going through good times or bad, this company will be working. The work culture is very highly regarded here, and the accolades and Glassdoor reviews back it up. If you're looking to jumpstart or further your career in Java development, this is it.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Ronald Cheung on +65 6701 1521 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.CEI Reg. Number R2090722 (Cheung Ronald).