Full Stack Developer - 24 Months Contract - Singapore
Being in Singapore for 10 years, my client is a private MNC that is expanding rapidly due to their nature of business. They have expanded to numerous countries and they are still looking to grow their global footprint further in the niche domain.
My client is looking for this individual to help develop, maintain and support custom-built software application used specifically for their industry. Developing software solutions for interfacing with customised hardware would be required as well. Preparation of technical documentation with Jira and Confluence and lastly providing post-implementation support, carry out investigation and troubleshoot when necessary.
The ideal candidate should have the following requirements:
- 2 years of development experience in Java/C#
- Experience in relational databases such as MySQL and MSSQL
- Experience working with Artificial Intelligence and recognition will be useful
- Experience dealing with inputs due to hardware interface changes will be useful
- Expected to work on industry related projects
- Proficiency in Mandarin would be preferred as you will be liaising a lot with Mandarin speaking stakeholders.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Maverick Khoo on +65 6701 1521 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R22105688 Khoo Teng Ming, Maverick.