Java Developer (Derivatives Trading)
Looking for mid to senior level Java Developer with specific experience on derivative trading platforms. This is a must, this is not just a regular Java development role.
This is a permanent full time role with a global fintech startup and is only open to Singaporeans at this time. The salary range is 8000-15000, possibly more for the right person. This role will also come with extremely good benefits. Trust us on that.
- You'll be working on a high frequency, low latency derivative trading platform using Java
- Develop a risk reporting dashboard and data analytic platform with Kafka
- Work with security, operational, and infrastructure teams to build highly scalable and secure backend services
- Work alongside a global team with members in Singapore, Europe, and Hong Kong
- Significant experience in Core Java development in either Risk Management from Equity Derivatives or Margin Policy
- Experience in developing low latency, large scaled systems
- Experience in Real Time Risk Management / Margin Calculation
- Past experience with event sourcing based architecture and microservices is a big plus
- Nice to haves include Python, Cryptocurrency, AWS, Kubernetes
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Ronald Cheung on +65 6701 1521 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.CEI Reg. Number R2090722 (Cheung Ronald).