Java Software Developer
Looking out for Java Developers of all experience levels. Join a collaborative team and company that was recently ranked Top 50 in Singapore for 2021! This role would start off as a two year contract, with the opportunity to be converted to perm.
Only Singaporeans may be considered for the role at this time. The salary range is $3500-7500, depending on experience.
What You'll Be Doing:
- You'll be primarily working on Java related projects for government agencies and clients
- Analyze, design, program, test, document and maintain IT systems or applications
- Provide maintenance support to customers (internal and/or external) by investigating and rectifying reported systems shortcomings.
- Perform and manage stages of the SDLC and participate in the systems review with Project Lead/Manager.
- Design and document system design, architecture and propose appropriate technologies and tools required to implement systems
- Deploy systems to production and provide post-implementation support
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field
- Prior Java Development experience in a professional environment
- Experience/knowledge of the following: Spring, Hibernate, or Angular
The Interview Process
- The interview process for this role is quite straight forward. First off, you'll receive an inital screening call within a day of two if you're the right fit.
- Secondly, there'll be a 1 hour long online coding assessment
- Third and finally, a video interview with the hiring manager
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Ronald Cheung on +65 6701 1521 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.CEI Reg. Number R2090722 (Cheung Ronald).