Java Software Engineer - Singapore
This is a Java/React development role for candidates with ideally 3+ years experience. The salary range for this position is $5000 - $7000.
A Brief Job Overview
- You'll be designing, developing and testing custom software applications. Technology modernization is key to the organization.
- You're able to demonstrate self-discipline and passion in software engineering. Possess advanced understanding beyond fundamentals of design and development - in addition to CI/CD, the usage of Git on BitBucket, Jenkins and understanding of branching strategy.
- You'll be assisting in a digital transformation, replacing existing functionalities with new ones.
The Ideal Requirements
- Experience with enterprise-scale projects, or, fully participated in projects from scratch
- Jira, Confluence, Jenkins, SonarQube, Git on BitBucket, C#.NET
- Good to have Swagger, Docker, Kubernetes, MQ, CI/CD, Bash/Python scripting, mobile applications and Cloud (monitoring/alerts) but not compulsory.
The Interview Process
- Initial screening (expect a call within a day or two if you're the right fit)
- An in-person, hands on coding assessment with the hiring manager
What Makes This Exciting
- You'll be taking part in a large scale digital transformation, and you'll be given the opportunity to work with the newest technologies.
- A wide variety of work; you'll have the opportunity to work on applications spanning multiple purposes and functionalities.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Ronald Cheung on +65 6701 1521 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.CEI Reg. Number R2090722 (Cheung Ronald).