Java Developer - 2-year contract - Singapore
- Technology Transformation
- Expansion into new technologies
- Exposure into DevOps and Agile methodologies
- Unique one-and-only technology environment in Singapore
- 2-year contract with possibility of permanent conversion
The ideal fit will be designing, developing and testing custom software applications. Technology modernization is key to the organization.
You're able to demonstrate self-discipline and passion in software engineering. Possess advance understanding beyond fundamentals of design and development - in addition to CI/CD the usage of Git on BitBucket, Jenkins and understanding of branching strategy.
Transforming from .NET to Java technologies, you possess excellent logical thinking to assist in replacing existing functionalities and to create new functionalities, together with data. Keen interest in Microservices and to step into microservices' world.
- 3 years of experience in enterprise software development on Java, Spring Boot, with leadership experience preferred
- Familiar with database concepts and MS SQL
- Able to express understanding on Git workflow, including using Git
- Jira, Confluence and Scrum experience
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Rosette Chong at +65 6701 1513 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1658433 (Chong Xinmei).