An exciting opportunity to be a part of a digital transformation project as an IT System/Business Analyst. You will be involved in critical problem-solving and agile process transformation with our client, dealing directly with emerging technologies.
Your day-to-day tasks will include:
- Understanding business processes, identifying business requirements to translate into functional specifications
- Supporting multiple application systems and platforms
- Performing as Level 2 Incident Support for applications, ensuring business continuity through incident analysis, implementation of interim workarounds to deploy fixes
- Assisting in supporting multiple application systems/platforms
You will ideally have:
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineer, or Information Systems
- At least 3 years of experience in managing and supporting .NET web/mobile-based technologies
- Strong analytical, problem solving skills
- A good command over written and verbal communications
- An appreciation of business needs/processes/process re-engineering
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact David Zhang on +65 6701 1510 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1987026 (Zhang David Fu Hao).