Looking for an IT Support with Service Desk experience. This is a contract position that'll last until the end of 2021. The salary range is $4500 to 6000.
This role is only available for Singaporeans or Permanent Residents at this time.
- Ensure that all their technical problems and requests are resolved as soon as possible while staying compliant in company context.
- After office hours support for last minute or scheduled video conferences
- Perform video conference testing if required
- Consultancy Services for new IT software/hardware requirements
- Personally order and deploy IT assets to VIPs
- Ensuring all VIP requests and problem are prioritized over normal staff
- Work together with the offshore IT team to troubleshoot problems and ensure video conferencing services are as smooth as possible
IT Asset Management
- Manage and maintain IT assets ensuring that there is redundancy for sudden non-serviceable assets
- Arrange and assign IT asset for new incoming new hires
- Plan and carry out IT assets refresh project for aging assets and thereafter plan and execute assets disposal thereafter
- Normal users support
- Render assistance when problems are unable to be resolved or when they are escalated from the end user.
- Support normal users when there is no VIP support in progress currently
Organizational Unit Move Project
- Assist in organizational unit and home drive data move, planning for minimal disruption
- Conduct OU move and home drive data copy for staff after Singapore office hours at times (Germany office hours)
- Plan and coordinate Singapore department fileshare move from Singapore to Germany
- Plan and coordinate Sharepoint site move from Singapore to Germany
- Possess a Bachelor's / Diploma degree in Computer science
- Minimum 3 years relevant work experience in Service desk
- Highly motivated independent worker with minimum guidance required
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Ronald Cheung on +65 6701 1521 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.CEI Reg. Number R2090722 (Cheung Ronald).