My client is a global player in the consumer space.
They are currently on the market for an independent and proactive individual to manage, maintain and repair its IT setup and configure hard/software which includes providing immediate remote/onsite support to internal users.
- Act as the POC and provide technical assistance for queries/issues related to systems, software and hardware
- Support monthly and planned outages and maintenance
- Assist with onboarding and offboarding of users
- Perform software and hardware upgrades including BIOS updates and patching and performing daily system health checks
- Perform 24/7 standby support when required
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, IT or equivalent
- Knowledge of
- MS Office 365, Azure cloud computing and SharePoint
- Lan/Wan communications
- Managed network and security applications
- Active Directory (Azure) and experience with password reset and enabling/disenabling of users
- Windows OS (tasks such as trouble shooting hardware, recovering of data etc)
- Smartphones and Tables support; hands-on experience with backup and restoration of devices
Interested applicants please send your resume or contact Henry Tan on +65 6701 1521 for a confidential discussion.
All shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
EA Registration No. 12C5526 | CEI Registration No. R1763552, Tan Ee Boon (Chen Yiwen)